#Summeratwoodgreen selfies prize draw
1. By entering the Wood Green, the Animals Charity #summeratwoodgreen Competition you will be deemed to accept these T&Cs.
2. You must be a UK resident aged 16 years or over to participate. Participants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent/legal guardian to enter, and the Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of permission. This competition is not available to employees of Wood Green, The Animals Charity.
3. The competition opens at 10:01 am BST on 23.07.17 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 24.07.17 (“Competition Period). Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
4. No purchase is necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter or Instagram account are required. Entry to the competition is free and entered through sharing a picture of themselves in one of Wood Green Animal Fun Day’s distortion mirrors and one of the giant deck chairs on Instagram or Twitter, using the hashtag #summeratwoodgreen. The photos on Twitter or Instagram must be kept live until a winner is chosen.
5. By entering, Participants confirm and warrant that they have obtained the consent of any person/friends that appears in the photos that has been uploaded.
6. Participants warrant that any images they submit are their own work;
7. Participants warrant that any images they upload do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights;
8. The person that uploads the photos to Twitter or Instagram is considered to be the participant, any other person in the photos will not have any rights to the prize.
9. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
10. Entries will be rejected if they: i) have not been uploaded specifically for the promotion; ii) contain defamatory, malicious, indecent, immoral or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery, iii) include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission; iv) condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour; v) cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age; or have negative attitudes about the promoter or any of its related partners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
12. Only one entry per person is permitted. Participants will be able to win a Millside family canoe experience or a £25 voucher at Wood Green pet shop or a Bounce inflatable pass for one week during the entire Competition Period.
13. There will be 3 winners in total who will each win one (1) prize; the first draw will receive a Millside family canoe experience, the second draw a £25 voucher at Wood Green pet shop and the third draw a Bounce inflatable pass for one week.
14. All entries received by the closing date will be collected together and three (3) winners will be drawn at random by the Wood Green, the Animal Charity marketing team, whose decision will be final, from all the entries received in accordance with these T&Cs. The draw will take place on or after 27/07/17.
15. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winners will be notified by direct message on the relevant platform through which they entered within 10 working days of the competition closing date and will be given details of how to claim the prize.
17. Wood Green, The Animal Charity may announce the winner’s full name and county and the winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity related to the competition. By entering this competition, the winner(s) hereby agree to take part in any such publicity.
18. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
19. A paper copy of these T&Cs and/ or the name and county of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a request and stamped addressed envelope to the following address: #summeratwoodgreen competition, Wood Green, The Animals Charity, King's Bush Farm, London Road, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire, PE29 2NH
20. The Promoter is Wood Green, The Animals Charity, King's Bush Farm, London Road, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire, PE29 2NH. Wood Green, The Animals charity reserves the right to (i) amend or withdraw these T&Cs at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Wood Green, The Animals Charity and not to Twitter or Instagram and you release Twitter and Instagram from any liability which may arise in connection with this Prize Draw.
22. These T&Cs (and any related disputes) are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.