SMS Terms and Conditions
Your donation will cost £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) plus your standard network message charge, with 100% of your £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) message going to Wood Green, The Animals Charity.
All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
- You will be charged £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) plus one message at your standard network rate.
- Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully and send your text message to the correct shortcode.
- If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst the campaign is active you will be charged £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone.
- If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge; however you will not be charged £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) and you will not be donating to Wood Green.
- Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us.
- Wood Green works with one SMS provider on their SMS donation campaigns – Vir2 Ltd. If you have any queries regarding the service please contact us.
- Wood Green, Vir2 or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
- This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3, T-Mobile and Virgin mobile users only.
- This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
- Wood Green may use your mobile number to contact you in the future with other marketing or purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, please email email@example.com.