Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by Wood Green, The Animals Charity (WG) subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- WG reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to WG are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will WG be liable for damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
- WG does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from WG. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by WG to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not WG). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- WG takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- WG makes no guarantee that the animals featured in "Rehoming" will be available when visiting the Centres.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by WG or its agents.
- Any communication or material that you transmit or post on, any public area of the site including data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Wood Green Enterprises
Wood Green Enterprises Limited is the trading arm of Wood Green, The Animals Charity, Registered Charity No. 298348.
SMS Terms and Conditions
Your donation will cost £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) plus your standard network message charge, with 100% of your £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) message going to Wood Green, The Animals Charity.
All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
- You will be charged £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) plus one message at your standard network rate.
- Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully and send your text message to the correct shortcode.
- If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst the campaign is active you will be charged £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone.
- If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge; however you will not be charged £3 or £5 (dependent on your chosen amount) and you will not be donating to Wood Green.
- Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us.
- Wood Green works with one SMS provider on their SMS donation campaigns – Vir2 Ltd. If you have any queries regarding the service please contact us.
- Wood Green, Vir2 or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
- This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3, T-Mobile and Virgin mobile users only.
- This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.