TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully and ensure that you are fully aware of your commitment to Wood Green, The Animals Charity.
1. In return for a secured place in the Skydive, you must pay a non-refundable registration fee of £50. This is your personal commitment to participate in the event and is non-refundable.
2. By registering for the Skydive, you agree to raise the minimum sponsorship of £395.00. The minimum sponsorship must be paid to Wood Green at least one week prior to the event date (11 November 2017). Any additional funds raised should be paid to Wood Green within four weeks of completing the event (9 December 2017).
3. If you feel at any point in the run-up to the event, that you are unable to raise the minimum sponsorship, you must inform Wood Green, The Animals Charity so we can offer you support and help with your fundraising target.
4. All funds raised in Wood Green, The Animals Charity name, must be paid directly to Wood Green, The Animals Charity.
5. Should the weather be unsuitable for jumping on the day it will be up to you to return to the parachute centre on another occasion(s) if necessary to complete your jump.
6. Participants registering for the Skydive, take part at their own risk. It is the participant‟s responsibility to prepare sufficiently for the event and to consult their doctor if they have any concerns about their ability to compete safely and successfully.
7. For a tandem jump you must weigh under 15 stone. The principal medical restrictions are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma but if you are in any doubt please contact us for further information. You will be required to sign a medical form before your jump declaring your fitness to take part - this will be sent to you upon receipt of your reservation form but is also available on request. Those under the age of 18 will need the medical form signed by a parent or guardian; those aged 40 and over, or those with a medical condition, will need it signed by their doctor.
8. On payment to the parachute centre of the fee for the training and the jump, all jumpers are covered by the British Parachute Association Liability Insurance Policy up to £2 million for liability to Third Parties. Please note that this does not cover you or your dependants for personal injury including death.
9. Any and all additional costs relating to the Firewalk Challenge are the participant‟s responsibility.
10. The participant’s place remains the property of Wood Green, The Animals Charity and we reserve the right to withdraw the place at any time if necessary.