Corporate Fundraising Support
In the era of Corporate Social Responsibility many businesses are adopting charities and worthy causes to support.
Whatever the size of your organisation, you can work in partnership with Wood Green, The Animals Charity to directly help us care for over 5,500 animals every year. Ways you can support us:
- Employee fundraising activities
- Charity of the Year nomination
- Collection tins at your company
- Challenge event offering as team building activity
- Gifts in kind
- Corporate volunteering days
Benefits to your team and business
- Staff volunteering days
- Motivate your staff and build stronger teams
- Generate PR opportunities
- Workplace talks and presentations to your employees
- Demonstrate your corporate social responsibility
- Newsletters and updates
Why become a supporter?
Fundraising can be a great team building activity and it sends out a message that you as an organisation care enough to help make a difference. Raising funds for a charitable cause is great fun, brings your team together and elevates your company profile.
Why does Wood Green need support?
Wood Green receives no government or lottery funding. Therefore we rely entirely on the generosity of our supporters to help keep our doors open to the thousands of animals needing our help.
To discuss how your organisation can support Wood Green, please contact our Corporate Relations Team on 0300 303 9333 or to learn more and register for corporate volunteering opportunities visit our Group Volunteering page.