Corporate Fundraising Support
In the era of Corporate Social Responsibility many businesses are adopting charities and worthy causes to support.
Whatever the size of your organisation, you can work in partnership with Wood Green, The Animals Charity to directly help us care for over 5,500 animals every year. Ways you can support us:
- Charity of the Year nomination – calendar of events/activities to raise funds
- Collection tins at your company
- Corporate Challenges as a group of employees
- Gifts in kind
- Corporate volunteering days
- Commercial participator arrangements
Our corporate supporters can enjoy benefits like:
- Staff volunteering/development days
- Discounts on venue hire
- Advertising/promotion and exhibition opportunities
- Workplace talks and presentations to your employees
- Networking events with fellow members
- Newsletters and updates
Why become a supporter?
Becoming a Corporate Supporter Member allows you to have access to the benefits listed above for your business, your employees and your customers and will help to fulfil your company Corporate Social Responsibility requirements.
Fundraising can be a great team building activity and it sends out a message that you as an organisation care enough to help make a difference.
Why does Wood Green need support?
Wood Green receives no government or lottery funding. Therefore we rely entirely on the generosity of our supporters to help keep our doors open to the thousands of animals needing our help.
What will it cost?
That depends on you and the amount of support you are able to offer, our aim is to make it easy for businesses of all sizes to become involved with Wood Green.
To discuss how your organisation can support Wood Green, please contact our Corporate Relations Team on 0300 303 9333 or to enquire about corporate volunteering opportunities please fill out this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.